Recently my mother bought Charlotte a pair of squeaky shoes. Charlotte's first time wearing them did not go as planned. She was scared. It was almost as if she thought someone or something was following her since every time she took a step she squeaked. She started crying so the shoes came off. The next morning I put the shoes on her again and it was a completely different experience. She LOVES them. She loves to put them on and run around the house. She will even bring them to me to put them on her. When she wears them out she will prance and show off her new squeaky shoes to whoever will pay her any attention. She now has a few pair and I am sure many more to come.
1 comment:
I have some of those for Megan but I made sure I had squeak stoppers to go with them! :)
Post a Comment