Wednesday, March 3, 2010

365



How did we get here so fast? A year has past by so quickly and it is so hard to believe that our little Charlotte LaRue is now a year old. This has truley been such an amazing year. It really seems like it was just yesteday that she joined our family. Even before she was born she has been the best baby. From an easy pregnancy to and easier labor and delivery she has been just great. You would not know she is sick by the smile on here face. You would not know she is sad becuse is always laughing . She has brought such a light to our home and is a joy in our lives. She is truly loved by so many.



Our love for Charlotte cannot be contained. I think of her and I can't believe how blessed I am. It often brings a tear to my eye. I can't believe it! What could I have possibly done before this life to be the one chosen to be her mother?? It had to be something pretty unbelievably amazing! She is a very affectionate little person. She will give hugs and kisses regularly. She also loves to cuddle her stuffed animals and doll. Charlotte is so very friendly. She smiles at everyone - especially men other little children and babies.




All of my life I have wanted to be a mother. When Charlotte was born I felt complete and I finally know the reason was because I MISSED her! I feel like I have known her forever. FINALLY after waiting for what felt like an eternity, I felt an immediate connection with her, and this first year of her life has been the happiest time of my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE !!!







2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey I was in that hospital room just a few days ago! ;)
Happy Birthday, Charlotte! Ernie loves you!

Mom of three ♥ said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday to her. It really does go super fast.. My kids will be 2 in just 5 months and I can't believe it!