Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday Week - Day 6

Charlotte gave me a gift today, and that we to sleep in. We both slept in until 0940. She probably would have slept even longer had I not gone into her room to check on her. After breakfast and some down time at home, we got ready for the day and went to IKEA. I had nothing in mind when looking around, but you usually can not get out of that place without buying something. After walking around, we decided to get a bite to eat. What an expensive lunch. It cost us $2.00. She really enjoyed their Mac and Cheese. She obviously has not had good Mac and Cheese because I was not that great, but as long as she liked it. After some more walking around, it was obvious it was nap time. Not 5 minutes after getting in the car she was out like a light.
Rest up baby girl. Tomorrow is your birthday party. YEAH

No comments: