Friday, March 6, 2009

our little family



Here we are. It still seems so unreal. Steve and I have a beautiful baby girl. She is beautiful, healthy and doing great. We both could not be happier.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

You guys are cute! Can you believe you have a BABY!!!!??? I remember when Paxton, especially, was born because I kept looking at him and thinking "I can't believe I MADE that!" LOL! Erin and I talked about maybe bringing dinner or something over some night. Maybe hang out a bit?? Will you let me know when you feel up to that? And what the best nights for YOU would be. Love ya Ker!

Erin said...

I am so happy for you guys. That little girl is going to you rock your world (if she hasn't done so already). Ditto what B said about a visit. Ernie needs another snuggle!