I will not lie. The last 2 weeks have been a major adjustment. many tears have been shed between myself and Charlotte, and sweet Steve has been there and comforted us both. I no longer get my daily shower, or a hot meal. My daily outfits consist of pajama bottoms, and a t-shirt. My make-up is never done, nor is my hair. most nights when Steve gets home I hand off Charlotte to him just so I can go to the restroom. i feel that my house is in shambles, and when I can get around to picking stuff up, it just us not enough to get the place looking decent. Everyday I am either pooped on, peed on or vomited on. Daily i feel lazy, because when Charlotte naps I tend to take a mini nap myself, hence why nothing around my house gets done.
I continue to feel caged, but am nervous to take Charlotte anywhere in fear of her getting sick. Even going to the pediatrician office scares me. Everyone tells me I have to get out, but I can't. I am just freaked.
Charlotte is a pretty easy going baby. When she is fussy I know she is either wet, hungry, and has gas. She is starting to sleep better through the night. She eats about every 2 hours, and will take a 4 hr nap daily.
We both love having her here with ud and enjoy every moment.
We love our little Charlotte LaRue.
1 comment:
Oh I remember those days. Especially as a first time mom its a little worse because you feel like they need to be in your face 24/7 LOL! My best advice is to put her in her little bouncer chair in the morning right in the bathroom and take a good shower, do your hair whatever.. I always seemed to feel a little better if I was "put together". If she fusses a bit she will be a-okay I PROMISE!!!! =) As for naps...don't feel bad about it! Take those naps babe!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment