Monday, March 23, 2009

Awkward

Steve being the best guy ever got me Merry Maids to help me out around the house. They just got here and it is so awkward feeling. As I sit here on my butt blogging and watching American Next Top Model, I have 2 strangers in my home who are going to clean every room. Of course I had to pick up my house so they did not come over and think we are total slobs.I feel like I should be upstairs with them helping out, but like Steve says " we are paying them good money, so just sit on your butt and relax".

This is going to be a long 2 hours for me. Plus I am hungry, but I do not want to make myself lunch while they are here.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

LMAO!!!!!! Kerri I would be the SAAAAAAME way! HAHAHAHAHAAHHA! But what a sweet guy Steve is to think of that!

BTW--I LOVE your new background...the blog title picture is awesome! good job

Erin said...

That is way nice but I can understand the awkwardness. I'm going to hint to Adam with my next baby. Did they do a good job?

Kerri said...

They did a pretty good job. It is so nice to just take care of Charlotte and myself, and not worry about where I will find the time to vacuum or dust. .