Thursday, February 26, 2009

What was he thinking?

Last week Steve and I borrowed the Corolla out to a friend. Steve calls me this afternoon asking if we have an extra key. Why? This friend dropped off the car last night, parked it on the side of the house (RV Parking) and locked the key inside. We both had no idea he had done this. We rarely go to the side of the house in the winter. The Corolla could have sat there for a week before we would have noticed it. Good thing he called to tell us he dropped it off. It is just me or does that seem strange. Throw the key over the fence onto the back patio, place it in the mailbox, or under the doormat,or a rock,but locking the key in the car when you are unsure if we even have a extra key. Another thing that baffles me is that why did he not call last night and let us know what he was doing? and if he did call (he always calls Steve's cell) and we did not answer, just wait until the next day drop it off so we know what is going on.
I really hope we have a extra key at the house. If not, I am really going to be ticked if I have to shell out $50 or someone come out and pop the lock.

*** Update: We had an extra key.

No comments: