
Steve and I both have taken a liking to Utah Grizzles Hockey. Friday night we went to dinner near the arena and then went to see a game. They are so much fun. Even is you know nothing about hockey(like me)the games are so entertaining, and the craod really gets into the games. Another thing we like about them is the arena is just down the street from the house. We had such a great time on Friday night, that we went to another game Saturday night. Those were most likely my last games for a while, since the Grizzles on the road for the next 2 weeks, and after that I will be busy with other things. It is nice for Steve and I to get out since we will not be able to just go somewhere on a whim too often in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment