Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged

Tagged by Erin
Five Things I Was Doing Five Years Ago (2004):
1 - Living in Maryland
2 - Going to School
3 - Working for a Lumber Company
4 - Working at Mrs Fields too.
5 - Living Life

Five Things on Today's To-Do List
1 - Train at work some more
2 - Go to my moms treatment
3 - Clean the house when I get home
4 - Make Dinner
5 - Go to a Hockey Game

Things I Would Do with a Million Dollars
1 - Pay off debt
2 - Buy a new home
3 - Invest it
4 - That is all. A million dollars does not go very far these days.
5 - ......

Five Places I've Lived
1 - West Jordan, UT
2 - Salt Lake City, UT
3 - Columbia, MD
4 - Elkridge, MD
5 - Best Valley, UT

Five Jobs I've Held
1 - Mervyns
2 - Schubach Jewelers
3 - Mrs. Fields
5 - Accounting Assistant

Five Things I Want in Five Years
1 - A new home, or a new kitchen in my existing home
2 - Another child
3 - Less debt
4 - Time to travel
5 - Good Health

Five People I Tag
1 - Shannon
2 - Muriah
3 - Emily
4 - Cicily
5 - Alicia

No comments: