Wednesday, February 4, 2009

With Love



When I got home from work this evening, Steve told me he had a gift for me in the car. So, I go out to the car all excited and this is what I find. A can of Beanee Weenee. Some of you know t hat Steve loves to eat Hot Dogs with Baked Beans. Ew! I alwyas joke with him that Beans and Weenies is the only meal he can cook.So when he saw this can he could resist picking it up, literally. Some might think that to acquire such a delicious treat you would have to walk into the grocery store to pick it up. Not Steve. He was pulling out of the parking lot in Mt. Pleasant when he saw something rolling. He went over to see what it was and to his excitement it was this can of beanee weenee. This gift is right up there with the .50 cent bracelet is bought me back in MD at the Superfresh.
He is so thoughtful and always buys me the best gifts.

2 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is freakin' hilarious! What a funny boy! You are one lucky chick!

Erin said...

At least he's easy to please! I shall call him "Easy Pleasin' Steven"