Saturday, May 10, 2008

David Archuleta : Murray's American Idol









If you do not know who David Archuleta is by now...you need to crawl out from underneath that rock you have been living under, but even if you don't.... you will. Friday afternoon was so much fun. David returned to Murray High for a huge pep-ralley. In the beginning I was a little reluctant to go since it was every-man for himself,and I knew it was going to be extremely crowded, and it was supposed to rain. Well, I am all about the hook-up, so myself and my family pulled the connection card. My uncle is the Principal at Murray High, so after sitting in the facility bleachers for sometime,we were feed up and wanted better seats. So just minutes before David came out,we walked down to the stage....pulled to card...and we were in. It was such a fun time, and I am so glad that I went. David sang 3 songs, and he is even more amazing live that on television. At the end of it all it was a great time.

We are down to the final three on American Idol and we went David to win so ....VOTE !!!





Here is Scott driving David around the track. I love this picture because Scott is waving to us through the windshield.



This says it all.




1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh you think you're so cool.