Sunday, May 18, 2008

Completion

Saturday I wanted to get my outside pots planted, so off to the local garden center. As usual, more things where acquired than we had originally planned. I needed potting soil so we ended up at the Home Improvement store, and one thing lead to another.... and we got ourselves intwined in a major project. Hours later and 16 bags of bark and 12 rows of border, we completed the corner piece of the lawn.
I HATED this section of the yard. I could never get it to look good. Even after I had finished weeding, and tilled the dirt, it just looked unfinished. Now with the small improvement, the corner looks great. . It really completes the look of the yard.
Could we have chosen a hotter day to work on this? Low 90's we were working in.






Millie wants to say "Hi".
As you can imagine, she was a big help this weekend.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Very nice! Can you come do my yard now too?

The Bronson Bunch said...

I am tagging you! Check out my blog!