Monday, June 28, 2010

Westfest 2010

This past weekend joined in the festivities and had some fun at Westfest. We browsed the booths, watch the WVPD do a K-9 demonstration and went on many many rides. Charlotte loves to take a ride on the Carousal. Steve has been elected as the parent to take her on all these rides. I have never been one for them and neither has my stomach. He really enjoys it and did say that was his favorite part of the afternoon. Watching his little girl have fun on the rides, and going on some with her.


Of course I had to have some fun, so Steve suggested we take a ride on the bumper cars. That was so much fun. I later had the worst headache from all the constant hitting I was subjected to. Thanks Steve.


We really did have a great time, and it seems as if summer is off to a great start.

No comments: