Here she is! The woman of the hour.
The reason we all walk/run this event every year.
Like years past we all had a great time and many memories were made. My mom certainly has a lot of friends a family who love her very much and came out to support her and bring recognition to the finding a cure for Breast Cancer. This year was a first for me as I ran/walked to 5k. It felt great to get another 5k under my belt. We as friends and family look forward to this event every year and we all love participating in it. I guess you could say it has come somewhat of a family tradition.


2 comments:
I love this tradition! I just love your mom and what a great example she is of fighting! This is something I will look forward to doing year after year with you!
One of these years I WILL join you! Christian was there with his wife.
Post a Comment