Monday, May 24, 2010

Brusha Brusha Brusha

Today Charlotte had her first dentist appointment, and it was a great experience. The dentist office was so inviting. There were of course toys to keep Charlotte entertained while I filled out loads of paperwork. Charlotte actually sat still while 2 x-rays were taken of her mouth. The x-rays were so neat looking. You could see her adult teeth starting to form.
She got her teeth brushed with a little fluoride, and I learned that I need to start flossing between her top teeth. Her teeth are advancing a little quicker than textbook. Molars usually show up around the 18 month mark,and she has 3 molars that are about to come through. She walked away with a new Piglet toothbrush, and a bracelet.
It is really nice when you have doctors and assistants that are so patient with little ones. It really does make the experience so much nicer and easier to handle.

No comments: