Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two girls about town

Today Charlotte and I got out and enjoyed the fantastic weather. We ventured down to Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival. I had only been to Thanksgiving Point once before this and that was over 10 years ago. Their gardens are amazing.



Charlotte and I walked the grounds, and when we found a shady spot I laid out the blanket,relaxed, and took a break from the heat. I really wanted to get some pictures of her with the tulips, but there was not one tulip near any shade,and I did not want to put her in the sun. Of course I did not think of myself and I burnt. Charlotte is so expressive, and now that she is getting a little older, she is really starting to smile, and be alert.




I am so glad that I got out today,and I have these great pictures to remember the day.

2 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

Good for you for getting out yesterday! I wish I could've gone with ya. She is such a cute baby!

Erin said...

I loved that I got her to smile at me yesterday.