I really do not think Charlotte could be a better baby. She rarely cries, is happy lying on the floor kicking and wiggling, and last night....she slept 5.5 hrs, got up and ate, slept for three more hrs, ate and fell back asleep again for 2 hrs. She fell asleep last night at 730 and woke to eat at 1am. When I woke to feed her I felt so refreshed. I can not remember the last time I slept more than 2 hours. In the last week her routine has really changed. She is now napping 1-2 times during the day and staying up and alert much longer and starting to eat more, and less often.
While at the store yesterday I bought her some bath and bedtime body wash and lotion. It says it is "clinically proven to help baby fall asleep quicker, and stay asleep longer". I do not know if it was the bath and lotion that helped her sleep, but if it was.....it is bath night EVERY NIGHT.
4 comments:
Grrrrr.... Your so lucky!!!!! I didn't get a 5 hour block of sleep until Brookie was 14 months!!
I gotta get me some of that lotion and slather it all over MYSELF!
BATH!!!!!!!! I always tell everyone the same thing....practice the 3B's....bath, book and bedtime (or in Maddox's case..the 4B's..bath, book, binky, bedtime LOL). When she gets to be around 6 months start reading a book to her everynight after the bath and then immediately put her to bed. If you do the same thing everynight then once you start the bath she recognizes its time for bed. So by the time you actually GET to the bed..she's ready. I swear by it.
Um B, don't you always complain about your boys sleeping habits? :)
Post a Comment