Charlotte loves getting outside, and just lying on a blanket. It has taken me forever to figure out a way to get my videos to upload, well.....I finally got it. Here is a video of Charlotte at the Tulip Festival. It is my favorite video of her yet.
Oh she is getting so big!! I need to snuggle her more than EVER!!! I love when they get to that age where they start smiling and cooing and it takes their whole body to get the sounds out LOL!
3 comments:
she's just beautiful!!!
Oh she is getting so big!! I need to snuggle her more than EVER!!! I love when they get to that age where they start smiling and cooing and it takes their whole body to get the sounds out LOL!
She is soooo cute, her personality is really starting to show. She is amazing.
Post a Comment