Wednesday, November 5, 2008

iRobot


Well I finally gave into Steve's idea and we bought an iRobot. With all the wood floors we now have though out the house it was only inevitable I would give in. It is still in the box,but I am sure I will fall in love with it. Our main reason for buying this is for the baby. With 4 animals is the house, we get a lot of animal hair and dust on the floors,and everywhere else. Yesterday I noticed a rather large dust bunny on my bedroom floor, and that is what finally convinced me. This iRobot will vacuum under all my furniture (beds, dressers, sofa), and it will vacuum the rugs too. I can set it do all the rooms and the hallway upstairs and forget about it. One of my favorite fetures is when it is done, it finds its way to its charger and charges up for the next day.
I will test it this weekend.

2 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

Let us know your review!! I
am curious to know if it does really work!

Erin said...

OMH Kerr! Get the dang thing out of the box because I NEED to know how it does!! I've been wanting one of these ever since I got hard floors. If you love it, I'm going to get one for sure!