I LOVE IT.
When I got home from work yesterday Steve had it all set up and charged. I did not realize how much hair and dust had collected on my floors. I sweep them often, but can not get into and under every corner and item of furniture. It worked so well, and when it is done, it chimes and turns off. Also, it DID recognize the stairs. I was worried it would take a tumble, but once it realized they were there it turned right around.
We purchased it at Costco for $270. I know, it seems expensive, and that is one reason I was so hesitant in buying it, but it will help out a lot with keeping the dander and dust to a minimum now and when the baby is here.
So as they say....set it and forget it.
3 comments:
I have always wondered about those. I might become a fan of one soon. I need your email address so I can add you to the blog list, I switched it to private. Hope your feeling well.
That is almost creepy Kerri.....LOL!
I think that would be great but I'm sure that my kids would think its a toy and attack it. I wonder how long it would survive in my house.
Post a Comment