Tag I'm it!
8 Favorite TV shows that I love to watch
The Office
Project Runway
Golden Girls
LOST
That is it. I do not have 8 shows I watch
8 Favorite restaurants
(depends on my mood, lately I eat anything)
Hires
Training Table
Red Iguana
PF Changs
Copper Creek
Olive Garden
Greek Souvlaki
East Coast Subs
8 Things that happened yesterday
Ate an English Muffin
Took a nap
Shopped at Costco
Shopped at Albert sons
Vacuumed
Did Laundry
Played with the animals
Talked to Steve's mom
8 Things I am looking forward to
The Baby
Tomorrows Ultrasound
Painting
Putting up base boards
NKOTB Concert
Twilight Movie
Snow
The Holidays
8 Things on my wishlist
A health baby, and family
Less Debt
Loose weight
A house full of kids and animals
A new Kitchen
Cook more. I have been not doing it lately
Run a 5k with Shannon
Volvo
No comments:
Post a Comment