And just like that summer has ended and a new school year has begun. Charlotte was nervous for her fist day. New teacher, new faces, and some familier ones. I was anxious all day wondering how things were going. Recess, lunch, new friends, her teacher.
Picking her up was a disaster. The school was 110% unorginized and it was caouse. I waited int he arpool lane over over 50min until I gave up and went and parked the car. When she finally saw me she started crying. She thought that she had been left. After we talked about the pickup mishap, we talked about her day and it was "awesome".
Highlights
~ Recess 3 times a day
~ Playing with Olli at recess
~ Taking a lunch
~ loosing her tooth
She had a great day and was looking forward to going back the next day. I can not believe how much she is growing. When it was time to get dressed she completly transformed. My how she has changed over the summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment