Monday, August 3, 2015

Charlotte Update

This girl makes me smile everyday.We are so close and I love that she is comfortable talking with me and wants to. 

About Charlotte:
     ~ She made her first competitive dance team
     ~ She is honest and always trys her best to do what is right.
     ~ Imaginitive and creative.
     ~ Still speaks of Grandma Jeanie
     ~ Loves green salads, ranch dressing, frozen blueberries, chicken nuggets and pizza
     ~ Favorite toys right now are Shopkins, My Little Pony, and Mermaids
     ~ She is always dancing. We turn on music daily so she and corbi can dance.
     ~ She is very expressive.
     ~ Wears her heart on her sleeve.
     ~ My favorits things she has said recently are
                            - " I want to live inside of you so I can be with you all the time"
                            - " Little brothers are hard"


Everyday she tests my patience but I couldnt imagine my life without her. 
 

No comments: