Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sleep Over


After the ball game Corbin was off to his first sleep over at Aunt Joys.
I honestly had forgotten all what a task it is to get something like this set up for a baby. ie....pack n play, stroller, car seat, all the baby essentials like clothes toys, diapers, food. It was an undertaking.
 
After getting up 3 times in the not he was up about 0715. Corbi and Joy took Copper for a walk where Corbin fell back asleep.
 
 
And, who needs toys when you have plastic spoons an Tupperware.
Here is Corbi waiting for Joy as she gets ready for church.


Corbin swooning the ladies in relief society.

 
Church will do this to anyone. No matter the age.

 
I cam and picked up Corbin roughly at 1700. He of course was happy to see. I was not allowed to get to far from him. He made sure he could see me at all times. He certainly got worn out. He fell Aleppo on the was home and was down for the night.


No comments: