Friday, June 3, 2011

UpDaTe

My job is going really great. I work for an amazing company. The people I work with are fantastic, and I LOVE working on a movie. In the end, accounting is accounting, so to be able to work on a movie where things are a little different from the daily corporate accounting is great and somewhat refreshing.  Also, I have never worked for a company who is so laid back.  Dress is jeans, and t-shirts everyday. Sometimes the building is open before 9, but a lot of times it is around 930 that the doors are open.  Which has really been a blessing because I do not have to rush Charlotte in the morning.

Charlotte has adjusted incredibly well  to Daycare. Seems she does not need me anymore. I take her to her class where we hear "Charlotte" from all the kids. I set her down and she just walks away from me.  I am happy that she is happy there,  but would it be too much to ask for a little hug before she walks away from me? However, I do receive a huge hug when I pick her up at the end of the day.

Steve is working his little heart out. I call Home Depot his "other family". He has been working 6 days a week for the last few months, and is really looking forward to his break from that in the summertime, before it starts again in the fall. He has been a huge help at home with helping me with meals, and cleaning things up at the end of the day. He works so hard and we both really appreciate all her does. We love him!

No comments: