This is what consumed my Sunday afternoon.
Steve and I cleaned up the shrubs which line the backyard. This is a project that has been on the to do list for a long time. Who knew under all that there was a rock border and large decorative boulders. It is going to look really good when it is finished. We are 1/3 of the way done.
Here is what is left to do. This is what the above picture looked like before.
Yes, it was a major pain, but it will be worth it in the end.
1 comment:
Looks great, I dont know how you can handle those bushes though. My parents used to have one on their back fence and it practically had a life of its OWN! They are pretty but a HUGE pain!! And HAAAARD to get rid of.
I like your backyard, I dont think I've ever been in it......
Post a Comment