Friday, April 8, 2011

Achy bREAKY mULLET...

...is no more. This was not planned and totally spur of the moment. I had just gotten my hair cut, when we were all talking about Charlotte's mullet. So, I called up Steve to make sure that it was okay that I get her first haircut without him there. He was more than fine with it as long as we saved a lock of hair, which we did.
It looks a million times better, and I could not have not asked for a better stylist to give my baby girl her first haircut than my BFF Jessica.

( I really need to carry my camera with me everywhere I go for these spur of the moment moments.
crappy camera phone + a wiggling toddler = poor pictures.)


1 comment:

The Bronson Bunch said...

It was fun to give your baby a haircut! :)