Monday, November 29, 2010

Monkey

Oh no she didn't!

Charlotte just jumped ship and got out of her crib on her own. I was sitting in the TV room when I heard a thud. questioned it for a minute and then I heard it again. So, I jumped up to see what it was and there was Ms.LaRue standing at the top of the stairs all happy and proud of what had just occurred.

I am not ready for this transition. I just got her on a good bedtime routine after breaking her of the bottle, now if I put her in a toddler bed she can get in and out with great ease. Do I chance it? Chance her falling while climbing out, or bite the bullet and switch her over?

Time to bite the bullet

1 comment:

Brianna said...

As much as I hate switching them to the big bed (because they can "wander") I would do it because the chance that they fall wrong and break their neck, or hit their head is too great. Looks like you're entering the next stage me dear =)