Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Charlotte - 20 Months




Charlotte continues to be a ball of energy. From the time she wakes until the time she goes at night. She is a whirlwind. She has really been testing my patience lately. Pushing and pushing to see what she can get away with. I will admit, sometimes it just is not worth the fight and I let her do some things that I probably should not. However, I have been starting to put my foot down more and she is not liking it. Breaking in to tears and sobbing every time I tell her "no".
She continues to learn something new everyday and enjoys showing everyone what she has learned. And, although she is not speaking much other than gibberish, she understands. You can tell her to get her sippy, of her shoes, or to put something away and she will do it (most times).


At 20 months Charlotte loves

* Watching Shrek. Anything with Shrek. It is her favorite.

*Dancing to any kind of music. Especially the Ice Cream Man.

*Snuggling with her favorite mom

*Pushing her shopping cart around the house and bumping into Millie over and over.

*Anything that involves being outside. I think she would live out there if I would let her.

*Her bottle. ( I am working on getting her off completely. This is harder than I thought).

*Chasing Grandma Jeanie's cats around her house. Poor Toto and Sonic.

*Running around any store we are in.

*Reading her story books.

*Diet Coke (Thanks mom).





We sure do love our Ms. LaRue.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a precious picture.