I sat at one machine,and a few minutes later I won $140.00, so I cashed out. Sat down at another machine, won $210.00. After that my luck ran out, but I pretty much won back what we spent on food, drinks, and the hotel room.On our way home, Steve took me out to the famous Bonneville Salt Flats, again never had been there I was not sure what to expect. It was amazing. I had heard of it, and I had a seen a few shows about it, but they never do the places justice. You have to be there and see it to really appreciate it.
I really think it would be so cool to find the time to go out and see some races. After a picture, and another look around we were back on the road and headed home. We had gotten home right when Charlotte woke up from her nap. So of course I rushed up to her room to see her. She greeted me with the biggest some, and hug. I guess she missed me too.
Grandma Jean and Grandpa Bob were both exhausted, after babysitting. We are so grateful that they watched her so Steve and I could get away for a much needed mini-vacation.
1 comment:
I don't think I've been to the Salt Flats either or maybe its just been too long. For being such a famous place close by, you'd think I'd make it priority!
Lucky you for getting away!
Post a Comment