Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Charlotte - 17 Months



It's she BEAUTIFUL ! Everyday she is changing and growing. We look at her in amazement and wonder when our baby became a little girl. She continues to be very active. Running, climbing, playing. She loves to go swimming and loves to swing. She also is very difficult to take out alone. I feel I always need someone with me to entertain her, so I can get done what I need to while out. Grocery shopping, never alone, eating out...forget about it. When she does not get what she wants she screams loud and long and will not stop until she gets what she wants. Sometimes, yes I do give in but not always.

Right now her favorites are yogurt, goldfish, ice chips, diet coke, milk, scrambled eggs and anything macaroni, wearing her Tutu, and hats. Least favorites are toast, chicken, sandwiches, sitting in carts, diaper changes, getting in her car seat, having her hair done, and being told NO.


Everyday truly is an adventure and no two days are the same. I would not want things to be any different than what they are. We are so lucky and truly blessed.

We love you Charlotte LaRue.


No comments: