(I love her in her little swimsuit)
This morning I made a last minute decision to take Charlotte to a splash park. I wanted to get out and take her someplace I could handle her alone, since those places seem to be far and few between anymore, this is what I came up with.
It took her a little while to warm up to the place since there were a lot of kids running around, but when she finally did....she had a great time. Adjacent to the splash park is a small playground where she was about half the time. Up the stairs, down the slide. Repeat this about million times.

3 comments:
OH der..I see on your picture that it says Rosecrest splashpark LOL!
This looks like the Herriman park! You should have called me jerk!! Isnt it the best park though?? I love it--we should really plan a day there together soon (before I have this baby!!)
That is the same one we went to for a birthday party a few weeks ago, my kids loved it and I want to go again. It was nice that they had the play area as well. There is also another one in Herriman on 12600 S. and about 5600 w., haven't been yet but I heard it's fun as well.
Post a Comment