Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hogle Zoo



I wanted to get out and enjoy the great weather, so Charlotte and I got up and ready and headed to Hogle Zoo.


I knew that taking her by myself could be challenging and it was , at times. She was pretty good and behaved most of the time. Right when we entered the zoo she wanted out of the stroller and wanted to walk on her own. Thank goodness I had her puppy backpack with us. It was a life saver. She walked maybe 3/4 of the time.


Once she was able to see the animals, she loved looking at them. Pointing, talking, trying to climb the fences to get to them.



I really wanted to capture her looking at the animals and get them in the picture with her, so that is why you see her back a lot.




After walking around and checking out the animals it was time for a little shopping. Near the Tigers, there is a souviners shop so that is where she went.

This store was full of stuffed animals, and all kinds of trinkets. What does my practical girl end up wanting? A cup with a straw.

I was thankful for that. She does not need another stuffed toy.
So, as I was paying, and she was digging through the cups.She ended up collecting 3 and darted out of the store, back over to the tigers. I had to leave everything behind in the store to chance after the little cup thief. She really wanted that cup.
It was a great way to celebrate turning 32.
Any day spent getting out with Charlotte is a great day.

No comments: