Thursday, April 22, 2010

An afternoon with the fishes.

This afternoon Charlotte and I went to the Living Planet Aquarium. She was in awww. She loved it. Majority of the time she was pointing at the tanks and saying "whoa". I have never been more happy to have her wearing squeaky shoes since she was all over the place.


One thing that I really loved about the aquarium was that the majority of tanks were eye level for the little ones, and that there was a step in front of all for her to stand on.




Here is Charlotte announcing to all that she was there and that she was excited to see the fishes.
Despite the fact thatI had left my wallet at home,and had to drive all the way back to West Valley, from Sandy, and them back again we had a fun afternoon.

2 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

That place is a ton of fun! Too bad it's so expensive....I'd go more often if it was cheaper.

Mom of three ♥ said...

That does look like fun and we have wanted to take our kids but didn't know if there would be enough there for them to be interested in. I will have to go and take them!