Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Charlotte - 8 Months
It really is unbelievable how fast the time has flown by. Charlotte is now 8 months and on her way to being independent. She is getting her first tooth, holding her bottle , she is crawling and climbing stair, she can calm herself without me most of the time. Just in the last week she has started to crawl, and already has had a few bruises on her head, but that does not seem to bother her any. She is interested in feeding herself whether it is with her bottle or trying to grab the spoon from my hand. She too is pulling herself up into standing position with the help of the sofa. I have always heard people say " they grow up so fast" and "the time just flies by" but I truly never believed them until I had a a baby of my own. Everyday she surprises us with new things she has learned. Just the other day we too noticed that her looks are changing. She is coming into her own and we could not be more proud. I am so lucky to have been able to stay home with her the last 8 months.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is looking more like you these days. What a doll.
Post a Comment