Today Charlotte got a Jumper...I honestly could not take it anymore. She is all over the place. I was once able to lie her on the ground with her toys and not have to worry that she would leave the "safety zone", but that is not the case anymore. She seems to like it so far, but I am sure she will start to like it more once she learns that the seat turns, and the buttons play music when you play them. I really hope that this gets some of her energy out.
YAY FOR BOUNCERS!! LOL! Dont worry...by 8 months she'll be rocking that thing so hard you'll wonder if its going to fall. You have a REALLY fancy one! It looks fun!
3 comments:
Cute...very cute!
The jumper is such a good thing!!! She will love it!
YAY FOR BOUNCERS!! LOL! Dont worry...by 8 months she'll be rocking that thing so hard you'll wonder if its going to fall. You have a REALLY fancy one! It looks fun!
Post a Comment