Steve and Lexi had each other to go on the rides with. I am no good on these rides. If I would have gone on them, I would have had to spend the rest of the afternoon lying down on the car.

Charlotte was so curious about all the animals. She just stared at them and her eyes followed them where ever they went. She was trying to grab them which would not have been good if she had gotten a hold.

This goat was so funny. He was looking all over the place, but the moment Steve put the camera in picture taking position the goat posed. Silly goat.
Charlotte watching Steve and Lexi on one of the rides.
Grandma and her favorite girls.
Family picture.
By the end of the day Charlotte was exhausted. She was such a trooper.
1 comment:
I want to make it to the fair. It's been a while.
Charlotte is so big and red-headed. I love it.
Post a Comment