Monday, November 17, 2014

New Smile


 Oh this tooth. It was loose for so long. I talking over a month. 
Over the weekend I gave Charlotte an apple to help loosen it more. Well, all it did was loosen it enough for it to loose its blood supply and turn grey. It was that color for days. 
I had her " wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" . I even offered to do it, in which she replied " No, you will pull it out". And, I would have. 

Monday Charlotte and her grey tooth went to school. And all day I hoped that it would fall out.  I was ecstatic when I picked her up from daycare and she handed me a little folded piece of paper with her tooth in it. She pulled it out herself, and was so proud. 



So that night we placed it under her pillow in hopes that the tooth-fairy would come. She did and she left a whole $1.00. 




Look at the pretty "new" smile. 


No comments: