Or should I say, I survived it. Charlotte is potty trained. I honestly thought that I was going to lose my mind. The reason being she knew what she was doing. She used to potty at school. It was when she got home that she did not want to use it. It all came down to her being to busy. She was just to busy playing, or watching a move to stop and go use the toilet. Silly as it may be the Sticker Chart saved my sanity. She was trilled when she used the potty and was able to put stickers on the chart. She started going and sitting on the toilet just so she could use the stickers. After a week she was trained and we have not looked back. She wears a pull-up at night,75% of the time she wakes up dry. Now she is all about the Princess underwear, sometimes wearing 2-3 pair at the same time.
Officially a big girl now.
No comments:
Post a Comment