Monday, February 14, 2011

It was GRAND


For Valentines, Steve swept me away to downtown Salt Lake. We stayed at the amazing Grand America Hotel, and had an amazing time. It was great to get away for night and have time for just the two of us. We arrived at the hotel near 2pm. Walked Gateway for sometime, and just spent time together. It has been a long time since we have been able to just walk, and go to the stores we wanted to go. After walking we headed back to the hotel to relax for dinner. I took a nice long hot bath. The silence was wonderful.
6pm was dinner, and oh what a wonderful dinner it was. It felt like it was 12 courses. I think we were there for about 2 hours just eating, talking and being together. Steve made a very sweet,lovely toast to me.
The rest of the night we hung out in our room, and chilled.
I love being home with Charlotte and I would not change a think. But, it sure was nice to get away for a night.

No comments: