What a great Christmas. This really was one of the best ones yet. Steve really got into it, and it was fun to see Charlotte get excited over all the new toys Santa left for her.
Steve and I joked that he got me a McDonald's gift card for Christmas. As you know, I can not stand McDonald's. That place is terrible. So, Steve of course wrapped my present in a layer of McDonald's bags, and taped to my gift. A $5.00 McDonald's gift card. I guess it will buy me 5 Diet Cokes.
Charlotte woke about 830 on Christmas morning. We all came downstairs and did gifts, relaxed some then headed over to Grandpa and Grandmas house. We had breakfast and then opened gifts.
About half way through opening gifts, Steve came out with another gift. Something I did not expect.

We are engaged!
We are engaged!
I was so surprised, and from what I am told, I said " are you serious" about half a dozen times.
It was a great way to end 2010 and fantastic way to start 2011.

2 comments:
That picture is no where near big enough for me to see your ring!! Please remedy.
I am so so happy for you, Kerri. When is the big day??
Love the story Kerri! I can't wait to see you wearing the ring! You deserve it!
Post a Comment