
For the last week I have been counting down the days for Charlotte's cast to be removed. Then yesterday into today I started counted the hours. It has been a long 6 weeks for me. Thank goodness the weather was still warm, and she was still able to wear tank tops and dresses. Charlotte really had not seemed bothered by having her arm limited as to what it could do. If anything she figured out that it could be used as a weapon. My reasons for wanting to get this cast off was really simple. It was stinky, and I mean really stinky. From the food, to her being sick. A lot of "stuff" had stuck to it without being able to remove it.
The doctor was very positive about how her arm healed and said that she is at a low risk of breaking it again. It healed absolutely perfect.

So long and farewell the to stinky pink cast.
We will not miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment