Everyday she shows me something new that she learned and is so proud. She is a ball of energy, and is pure craziness.
She is talking all of the time. Although I can only understand a few words, she is very intent on what she is saying. I wish I knew what she was thinking, and trying to tell me. She shows her frustration when I do not understand. She now has all 4 molars, and hair is getting long, and becoming much more curly. When it is time to eat or she is hungry, she will push her highchair out from the wall and climb in.Every morning when we get up and get ready to go downstairs, she always grabs 2 treasures to bring with her. It is usually books, blankets, a pair of shoes, or a stuffed animal.

Likes: Cartoons,Shrek,Finding Nemo, coloring, turning in cicles, dancing, pickles, pasta, flipping, playing out in the dirt and water, pulling on Millies tail, looking at books, yogurt, applesause, her bottle, making messes, running around any store store, when her dad comes home from work.
Dislikes: baths, diaper changes, meat, (except hot dogs),sitting in the shopping cart, siting in the car seat, taking naps, coming in from outside, anything I need her to do, and behaving anyplace I need to go.
Everyday is an adventure, and we are loving everymoment.
1 comment:
That's funny that she doesn't like meat. Karlee went through a faze like that too. She grew out of it though and is a total carnivore! She loves steak!
Post a Comment