If you think she is messy, you should have seen the floor.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Adventures in eating
Meal time here is just not easy anymore. The days of opening up and heating a jar of pureed fruit and vegetables are long gone. Now days it seems it takes me just as long to get Charlottes meals prepared as it does ours. Charlotte has really taken a liking to "big people" food. The last few times we have been out we ordered kid meals for her. Some of her favorite foods are Macaroni, mandarin oranges, chicken nuggets, green beans, cornbread, blueberry muffins, fresh bananas, mini ritz, and baby goldfish.
If you think she is messy, you should have seen the floor.

If you think she is messy, you should have seen the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally agree with you, it was a lot less time and a lot less messy when I could just feed my kids from the baby food jars! But once they get use to feeding themselves it, it does get a bit better.
I love that stage! I got the best pictures of Karlee eating food. One with mashed potatoes up her nose, noodles all over her face and the best...oreo cookie face! Love it! Cherish this, they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment