Today Charlotte and I were invited to go see the movie Night at the Museum with some friends. I was excited to get out see a movie, since it has been a very long time since I have done so, but I was nervous about taking a 3 month old to the movies. I did not want to be that person with the screaming baby. Well...I wasn't. Charlotte was a dream. She did not make a peep and slept for about 45 minutes during the movie.
Could she be more perfect?
1 comment:
I actually think babies at this age are for the most part pretty good to take to movies still. Unless they have colic or something of course. Its when they get to be around 9 months or so that things start to change QUICK!! =) So if you like going to movies go to as many movie as you can NOW..HAHA
Post a Comment