This year like all the others in the past, we had our family Christmas eve party over at my aunts home. As always we had a great time and great food. I ate way too much. Instead of bringing a $20.00 gift we decided to bring white elephants. I must say, that gift I received was the best of all. It was a pussy cat dolls VHS, and a pair of 5x tighty whities. Lovely!. Thank goodness they will be re-gifted next week. Steve got an old truck drivers jacket with the name the Wes embroidered on it.
It was a great night.
Joy posing with my white elephant gift
Me posing in Steve white elephant gift
Steve in the Jacket
2 comments:
Well who DOESN'T need a jacket with the name Wes on it!? Its the new layered sock with La Gear hightops!
Your Grandpa is so Darling!
Post a Comment