
What a great way to start a morning. Not only was it snowing on my way into work, Steve called me as I walked through my office door and there was a problem at home. The toilet was backing up into the bathtub. Great! Not quit sure what happened, but Steve said all of a sudden there was a gurgling sound and the toilet was empty, and the bathtub was not. We are not sure what is going on, but it can not be good. I used the restroom this morning with no problems. We both took showers, and Steve even started a load of laundry. How does this happen all of a sudden?
We have a great family friend who is a plumber and is ALWAYS will to help us. He is out savior when it comes to issues like this. The only problem is he can not come over to the house until 5pm tonight. So, this water has to sit in my bathtub behind closed doors for the next 6 hrs.
I hope it is not a huge problem, and snaking the pipes will fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment